2019 Summer Camp Dates
To Be Announced Soon
About the Camps
Camp hours are from 8am to 5pm each camp day
What do you need for camp?
When outside and around farm animals, everyone must be safe. There are a few requirements for each camper
- Long Pants for horseback riding
- Boots with a heel. No sneakers or flip flops are allowed when around the horses.
- Helmets are required when riding. Creekside provides helmets for those that do not have their own helmet
- Bring your own lunch and snacks each day
- Plenty of extra water/fluids to drink and snacks. Creekside does have a fridge to keep drinks cold
- A change of clothes
- A swimsuit during summer camps
What do people say about our camps?