November Veterans Camp
We will have a camp with two different classes offered on November 11
- Open to intermediate and experienced riders from Creekside and open to the public. Camp will consist of showmanship work, horsemanship equitation patterns on the flat and learning about the history of the horse at war. Camp includes all of the above, snacks and drinks. Limited to 8 riders. Cost is $50.00 TIME IS FROM 12pm to 3pm
- Open to beginner riders from Creekside and open to the public. Camp will consist of walk and trot exercises, basic riding techniques, showmanship, games and learning about the history of the horse that our Veterans rode during war. Camp includes all of the above, lunch and snacks/drinks. Limited to only 6 spots available. Cost is only $75.00 TIME IS FROM 9am to 1pm
EMAIL US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE FORM BELOW
Latest News from Creekside Equestrian
- Be sure to sign up for our Veterans Camp
- The next Creekside horse show is on November 22nd
- The first 4H meeting had over 20 guest and our next meeting is October 24th
Amenities of Creekside Equestrian Center
- Indoor Riding Arena
- 22 Stall Insulated Barn
- Show Arena with all weather footing
- Premier feeding and care program
- Certified riding Instructor
Information about Creekside Equestrian
Creekside Equestrian is a family run equestrian facility located about 1 mile off Highway 70 business between Clayton and Smithfield North Carolina. We pride ourselves in a safe and relaxed atmosphere where you or your kids can come and enjoy horses and ponies!
Focusing on Hunter and Dressage, each rider can obtain great horsemanship in our program that is directed toward responsibility, safety and meeting your riding goals. We travel to local schooling and rated shows, IEA shows and USEF shows. We have something for everyone, whether you ride just for fun or want to show and go to college.
Riding Lesson Features
- American Riding Instructors Association certified ridng Instructor
- Offering Private lessons or Semi-Private Lessons
- Blocks of 1 hour, 1.5 hour or two hour lessons available.
- Organization: Keeping the same time/day each week