August Horse of the Month for Lease
Dinero: Nice first horse for a teenager or adult. Super easy, jumps up to 3'6
Latest News from Creekside Equestrian
- Schooling Hunter Show Saturday September 10, 2016. Bring your horse for a great low-key, family run show! We will be serving lunch to support our IEA team!
- Creekside Equestrian NC Interscholastic Equestrian Association riding team will be starting up in July. Schedule a time to come out and try out for the riding team
- Creekside Dream Hunters 4-H group will be starting soon with studying for Horsebowl and Hippology, as well as Horse Judging in the next two months
- Next 4-H Meeting will be Sunday July 31, 2016 from 4-5:30
- Summer Camp with Horses? We have a fun summer planned. Campers will get to ride horses, go swimming, play all kinds of new games and most importantely, learn about horses! We are looking forward to a great summer camp for kids. Creekside has been serving Johnston County's youth for over 12 years.
Amenities of Creekside Equestrian Center
- Indoor Riding Arena
- 22 Stall Insulated Barn
- Seperate Lesson Barn coming soon!
- Show Arena with all weather footing
- New riding 125 x 250 riding arena coming soon!
- Premier feeding and care program
- Certified riding Instructor
- Three Riding Instructors to help meet your goals of riding
Information about Creekside Equestrian
Creekside Equestrian Center is a family run equestrian facility located about 1 mile off Highway 70 business between Clayton and Smithfield North Carolina. We pride ourselves in a safe and relaxed atmosphere where you or your kids can come and enjoy horses and ponies! Specializing in teaching children how to ride, we have carefully chosen our Instructors to work with your children. Creekside offers several weeks of Summer Camp with horses, a 4-H club, an IEA team and many other opportunities with horses! Come out and visit us!
Focusing on Hunter and Dressage, each rider can obtain great horsemanship in our program that is directed toward responsibility, safety and meeting your riding goals. We travel to local schooling and rated shows, IEA shows and USEF shows. We have something for everyone, whether you ride just for fun or want to show and go to college.
Riding Lesson Features
- American Riding Instructors Association certified ridng Instructor
- Offering Private lessons or Semi-Private Lessons
- Blocks of 45 minute lessons and 1 hour lessons are available.
- Organization: Keeping the same time/day each week