October Harvest Camp
We will have a camp with two different classes offered on October 24.
- Open to intermediate and experienced riders from Creekside and open to the public. Camp will consist of course walking, dressage exercises, jumping exercises and horsemanship.Camp includes all of the above, lunch and snacks/drinks. Limited to 8 riders. Cost is $75.00
- Open to beginner riders from Creekside and open to the public. Camp will consist of walk/trot equitation exercises, horsemanship and general horse care. There will be two sessions of riding during this time and will include a take-home packet of what was happening during the camp and information covered. Camp includes all of the above, lunch and snacks/drinks. Limited to only 6 spots available. Cost is only $75.00
EMAIL US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE FORM BELOW
Latest News from Creekside Equestrian
- You can spend a whole day at Creekside on October 24th! We have camps and 4H. Inquire for details
- The next Creekside horse show is on November 22nd
- The first 4H meeting had over 20 guest and our next meeting is October 24th
Amenities of Creekside Equestrian Center
- Indoor Riding Arena
- 22 Stall Insulated Barn
- Show Arena with all weather footing
- Premier feeding and care program
- Certified riding Instructor
Information about Creekside Equestrian
Creekside Equestrian is a family run equestrian facility located about 1 mile off Highway 70 business between Clayton and Smithfield North Carolina. We pride ourselves in a safe and relaxed atmosphere where you or your kids can come and enjoy horses and ponies!
Focusing on Hunter and Dressage, each rider can obtain great horsemanship in our program that is directed toward responsibility, safety and meeting your riding goals. We travel to local schooling and rated shows, IEA shows and USEF shows. We have something for everyone, whether you ride just for fun or want to show and go to college.
Riding Lesson Features
- American Riding Instructors Association certified ridng Instructor
- Offering Private lessons or Semi-Private Lessons
- Blocks of 1 hour, 1.5 hour or two hour lessons available.
- Organization: Keeping the same time/day each week