October Horse of the Month available for Lease
Scotty is available for an On-Site Half Lease. Dont miss out on the super fun gelding. Safe for any level of rider from walk/trot up to Childrens Hunter Visit our Horse Sales page for more information or Contact us!.
Latest News from Creekside Equestrian
- Come out and join our 4-H group. Our next meeting is October 25th. Visit our 4-H page.
- Creekside is offering to the public Christmas Family portraits with a local Professional Photographer. You can even borrow a horse to have your photos with! We have several different packages, please email for additional information.
- The Harvest Festival is coming up! This is open for students and their family from Creekside. We will have a horse costume contest, prizes and games. We look forward to a great time!
Upcoming School Out Day Camps
As the 2015 "Everything Horse" summer camps come to a close, we are planning our School Out Day Camps for the 2015-2016 year. Visit our Camp Page
Amenities of Creekside Equestrian Center
- Indoor Riding Arena
- 22 Stall Insulated Barn
- Show Arena with all weather footing
- Premier feeding and care program
- Certified riding Instructor
Information about Creekside Equestrian
Creekside Equestrian is a family run equestrian facility located about 1 mile off Highway 70 business between Clayton and Smithfield North Carolina. We pride ourselves in a safe and relaxed atmosphere where you or your kids can come and enjoy horses and ponies!
Focusing on Hunter and Dressage, each rider can obtain great horsemanship in our program that is directed toward responsibility, safety and meeting your riding goals. We travel to local schooling and rated shows, IEA shows and USEF shows. We have something for everyone, whether you ride just for fun or want to show and go to college.
Riding Lesson Features
- American Riding Instructors Association certified ridng Instructor
- Offering Private lessons or Semi-Private Lessons
- Blocks of 45 minute lessons, 1 hour, 1.5 hour or two hour lessons available.
- Organization: Keeping the same time/day each week